Friday 27 April 2012

Il mio primo post

                                  

At first glance, you may be wondering, "What jibberish is this??" Well, my friend, this is not jibberish. Translating from Italian, it basically reads out "My first post".
And hence begins my journey as a blogger. I am fascinated by the prospect of what the future holds and what we will share and learn from each other. The journey will be full of ups and downs, highs and lows. But well, that's just life. It wouldn't be any more fun. This may not be the most awesome post you have ever read, but it sure does excite me! The incredible stories, poems and thoughts I have to share with you all are aplenty, and I can't wait! So join the bandwagon! 

My motto: "You are who you say you are"

Never ever forget that.


God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment