Tuesday 10 June 2014

Drops




Drip drip drip....
Like the sound of a breaking sweat, falling down his neck,
All this exercise he may hate, to get a 6-pick it will take,
Cheer up dear Johnny boy, for at the end of it all,
Good health & good ploy, you will reach and chieve your goal.

 
Drip drip drip....
Like the sound of a tear, falling down her smooth cheek,

Desperation seems to be near, her body feels so weak,
So much pain and agony, that's the scent of a breakup,
Cheer up my dear Ebony, it will be fine after you wakeup.

 
Drip drip drip...
Like the sound of a waterdrop, falling into the life-saving drip,
All they can do is hope, grandma will not go on a spiritual trip,

Cheer up gents and ladies, it's not the end of the world you know,
For you shall make many babies, so many it'll make the world blow.

 
Drip drip drip...
The sound of blood, sweat  tears, that I will shed in life,

To overcome all of my fears, to overcome all of this strife,
As my timer ticks through the gears, so shall that of my wife,

In the end of all my years, shall I call those the drops of my life..
 

2 comments: