Saturday 4 August 2012

Love


"Knock knock", my knuckles bang against your door,
And I still knock, waiting to hear the knob turn,
Eager to see if you are woman or man,
Curiosity standing beside me with a loaded gun,
Waiting to blow me away...

What do you look like, Are you who they say you are,
Those are the questions I aks myself from afar.
Is your smile so bright, will it blind my sight?
Hmm, if only the answer were as clear as light.

What makes you tick? to me it seems like magic,
How the strong transit from weak, in maths there lies no logic,
If only I knew half of it, maybe I could get to understand,
Why they adore you as such, under the spell of your magic wand.

Through the time and ages, you have existed through centuries,
Almost like the bible pages, you have erased many worries,
Untouched yet strongly felt, unseen yet widely known by many,
By you peoples' hearts melt, by you they remove more than a penny.

Yet I long to meet you, long to feel your presence,
Give my soul a redo, strike me at my very essence,
[Get to feel the pleasure, that I see others feel,
That has no real measure, only sized by their will.]

Maybe if you were to be in me, and I in you,
I would find someone able to call me 'boo',
Somewhere deep in me I know, that the time shall come,
When I'll have someone to love me as much as my mum.

And I will celebrate you, move towards my one true meaning,
As we merge to one fro two, till it looks like I'm dreaming,
Then I shall know you are real, know beyond absolute measure,
And I will teach others to feel, what you give: absolute pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment